Saturday, September 24, 2011

Red Bow.

Last evening, I was so much happy that I could attend one of my best friend (also ex-colleague) Hing's lovely wedding at Harbour Plaza Metropolis Hotel. So much excited as the groom who is a graphic designer must have a very nice decorations. He helped me a lots in designing my wedding invitation cards and the big golden signature sign last year in my wedding, therefore, I promise I would give him a hand whatever he needs XD Just a week before his wedding, he called and asked me to be one of the MCs, and of coz I am pleased to help. In order to have a better visual on stage, I tried to dress up more pairing with the male MC. As I know he would wear a red bowtie, Okay, I styled myself with a red bow belt too.^^

Love the wedding backdrop, all design and done by the groom from 2pm-6pm. It's formed by many long and slim wooden pieces...the stage was so PERFECT! It's brilliant!! U heart?!
Congratulations! My dear friend!
Again, my gift in cash for bride and groom!
The ceremony starts...
My hubby and I
The same concept invitation card I rec'd earlier. It's a wooden board...so great!
MCs and the Groom^^

Giordano Black top, H&M skirt, Mango red bow belt, Aerosoles Heels, vintage letter "C" brooch, vintage Anne Klein Leather Clutch
♥!

7 comments:

Despina said...

you look so cute!i love that skirt :) makes your outfit very chic!

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit, that belt and that skirt are to die for and they go perfectly together! I just came across your blog and it's great. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know, or follow me and I'll follow back!
xoxo, Veena <3

http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

Barbara von Enger said...

That's a very attractive ensemble.
The bow adds a romantic touch. Very sweet. Hope you enjoyed the day;-)

Mrs Vintage said...

Thx all^^ yes, I felt a bit romantic too~~~~~

Anula said...

You look amazing!! I love it!! Great belt!

SWK said...

You look so beautiful! I love the outfit. :) I always enjoy attending weddings and celebrations. There's so many ideas and inspirations you can gather from those.....

Emmanuelle said...

what a lovely post... you look so beautiful :)