Saturday, October 1, 2011

Japanese.

Today (Oct 1)  is National Day of China, it's a public holiday in HK so that every all of us are in good mood! Fireworks at night, gather with families and friends...I went back to my old house to stay an evening with my parents and sister, what a great time! Ummmm, I wore this vtg black and white dress today, and my dad said I look like a Japanese gal...do I really look alike? If that's true, I know I must be a Japanese fattie XD

Thanks lovely mom for taking pics. Love the breezy day today!

Vintage 70's dress, old snakeskin belt from my Grandma, vtg bangle, old Ferragamo Oxfords, Givenchy bag, Silver rings and iron plate necklace using as charm on bag

*************************************

In celebrating Oct 1, 3 selected wedding dresses in my store have been set a discounted price at HK$1,001 each! I really love this price XD Happy National Day!




♥!

3 comments:

SWK said...

I really like that oversized givenchy bag!! The charm/necklace puts a nice touch to it. I thought it came like that at first glance. I do the samething when I want my change the appearance of my handbag! ^_^

Flo said...

So vintage haha
like the wedding dress!

Anonymous said...

Love your dress! It reminds me of a great vintage tie. The bag is fabulous too.