Saturday, October 27, 2012

Gypsy Dress.

I'm happy to find such a great vintage dress recently. I love the bold pattern and is made of my fav cotton material. Also it's in super great deal too. I felt I was a old gypsy gal that day :)
And it's kinda comfy for a autumn day. Love love love!
 
Oh, did I mention before I really love wearing rings...and I just can't stop adding new rings into my own collection! Many gals ask me any sale in my wearing rings, and because of that, I handpicked loads of vintage rings in store recently. Hope u could find one u heart and wear everydays!!
 
Wearing vintage dress, Sabatina Green Boots, Vintage Sterling Chains Rings, Accessorize Bracelets, Fossil Tortoise Watch 
 

♥!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

The dress is beautiful! Looks like it's made of some natural fabric as well, which is always a good thing!