Monday, February 4, 2013

Papaya - Vintage Lovers Paradise.

3-floor warehouse with all vintage babies
Oh I have one too :P
Get lost here...
Wanna bring this mannequin home...but not for sale :(
I want this, this and this !!
A reason of going Bangkok last Christmas was to visit my aunt's new born baby, another reason was to visit all vintage markets like this vintage lovers will die for - Papaya. It's a 3-floor warehouse with over 50,000 vintage furnitures, household things. Just love it and didn't want to leave honestly. The things are indeed kinda expensive, but vintage things are one-of-a-kind, it has no prices.  Just a price in yr heart, so dun't miss them when u find somethings wanna take them home, huh?!
 
Way to get there pls visit this blog, very clear instruction lol :)
 
I was wearing vintage Harley Davidson tee, old military skirt, vintage rings and a freebie shopping bag in red from Harbour City 2 years ago. 

♥!

3 comments:

Tours to Sri Lanka said...

Wow, I really need to buy that Telephone

his little lady said...

Oh my place, this place is a dream! Adore!
xo TJ

mxvhelle said...

Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!