Friday, February 3, 2012

Hidden Faux Fur.

Ahhh...cold weather has been almost gone...and spring is approaching in Hong Kong. Can't believe I almost forgot this vintage black faux fur coat in the whole winter, god bless I could still able to wear it in these 3 days. Yes I am honest, I wore it in 3 consecutive days^^ I hope my colleagues would not think that I am a creak who wear SAME clothes in everyday. Anyway, love it and got to take it to repair some problems and laundry afterwards XD Btw, my bestie Dorothy always recommended me ECCO boots are comfy, therefore, I got this new-in beige Leige booties which are really super comfy :)

Vintage faux fur coat and jeans, Accessorize Jewel ring, Fossil turtoise watch, no brand peachy sweater, ECCO Leige booties
♥!

1 comment:

Despina T. said...

very beautiful.you could wear it on cold night out.