Monday, May 9, 2011

Goodbye! Stunning 70s Off-White Lace Cardi

Time to say goodbye to this lovely 1970s Off-White Lace Cardi. I can say I was falling in love with it at first sight when I met it in a 2nd hand store last year. I targeted to pair it with my lace wedding gown last November. They are in SAME colour tone, off white! I love its details such as the ribbon made florals, delicate diamond buttons...and especially it features unique fringes at the bottom. In order to make it to be more stylish, I have custome made it into 3/4 sleeves from original long sleeves.

I am sure it has its long history. And again, pity that finally I didn't wear it in my wedding due to lack of time. But I am sure its next master must treat it in very good hands. XD

Isn't it a nice cardi?!


Nice fringes at the bottom



27 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cardi!

Federica Delprino said...

So lovely! :D

http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/

alessandra nitti said...

on my blog i speak always about vintage :-)
very nice blog ! ;-)
check out mine
http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

rohinie said...

love it...

Unknown said...

omg that top is just lovely!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Sanam said...

That's a beautiful cardi, I love the elegant lace and beads, wonderful combination! :)

Day By Diva
Day By Diva

BECKY MAY said...

That's fabulous!

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Doganiam Motyle said...

That's a beautiful cardi, love it

Marella said...

LOve your cardi!
Your blog is amazing, so inspiring! Following! Follow back? <3

Ioana Liliana said...

It's more than a nice cardi, it's an awesome one really!


Fashezine

Unknown said...

That is so pretty! :) xx

Amber said...

it is a beauty

k said...

haha i like the goodbye post :)

Unknown said...

I love this vintage find! Good stuff!

Along Abbey Road

Allie said...

So pretty!

xo, Allie

www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

Mrs Vintage said...

Yeah yeah~~<~ thx all :)

Cee said...

What a pretty cardigan. I love all of the delicate details :)
xox,
Cee

Lexi said...

SUCH a beautiful jacket!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

It is so pretty! I used to have a similar blouse - with white tassels hanging from the bottom! But I too sold it! (Though it was hard to resist it's charms!)

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Amber Renee / Miseducated.com said...

beautiful and intricate!

Adriana Gastélum said...

beautiful! hope it goes to a good home :)

cristina petre said...

wow, so beautiful! looks like a dream!

Mary said...

I love this cardi!Fab!
Great blog,I added to your followers:)I'm very happy if you follow me too
xoxo
Mary
fashionteaat5.blogspot.com
Enter my new giveaway: you can win $75 Forever 21 giftcard!!

Harija said...

love the cardigan!
My Lyfe ; My Story

@MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

Lidiya said...

Amazing cardi, its so so beautiful <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

wow love it soo cute!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Fydez said...

Omg what an adorable cardigan. The details are exquisite.

And sure thing, let's follow each other. I don't have the google thing but I will like you on Facebook.

PS you have a wonderful store. I wish I had a lot of money then I'll buy from you. XX