Thursday, March 10, 2011

My initial "C"

Haven't I mentioned before my name starts with a "C", Constance. Currently, is in love with this little "C" brooch. It's golden plate, with few rhinestones on it. I bought it in etsy.com last year. I like attaching it in many other places such as on my lovely bouquet in my BIG Day on 27 Nov last year :), and today, when I had my first job interview, I attached it on my blazer...with this little "C", hope it can wish me luck!


On my blazer today!


On my Red bouquet on my 1127 wedding!

2 comments:

Anna Bonfiglio said...

Hello beautiful!
Do you know the designer Danny Wise?
Pass to my blog and tell me what you think of my last post on his new Spring-Summer ..
Thanks in advance ..

Anna
http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

Clara Campelo said...

lovely blog!
xxx