Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A typewriter is full of history

Back to 1990's, I saw my elder sister practising typing with her Electronic typewriter, her speedy action always made me appreciate so much. I like listenting the typing sounds generated by the little machine, just like it would love to tell you a story.

An invention of the typewriter had to go back to 1870 through much of the 20th century, typewriters were indispensable tools for many authors and businessmen. However, by the end of the 1980s, personal computers largely displaced them.

Somehow, I think a typewriter is really a good piece of lovely decor at home and weddings. I am quite happy with the participation of my "Adler" typewriter, with its little keys, just a way to gain all blessing from my beloved friends in my 1127 wedding.

Sharing time, get inspired by these "typewriter weddings" with full of romance. If you are preparing your wedding in future! Get one be your inspiration.



My "Adler" typewriter. Produced in Germany 19th century


It acts importantly in my wedding



My sisters enjoyed so much!

No comments: