Saturday, March 26, 2011

OurTV.hk

I am so happy that I was invited by OurTV.hk (a citizen and community oriented visual media platform in Hong Kong)to share about my selected vintage collections. Within an hour, I have shared my view of HK guys' feeling towards vintage goods, my pre-wedding photo-shoot in Malaysia last year and I have shown my beloved 1950s leather luggage from my grandpa, my Mexican Wedding dress, some brooches, leather bag...it's full of fun! XD

Thanks the host - Ian and Naomi!

Click here for the video!





My treasures: the 1930s mechanical ladies watch, the 1960s Chanel brooch, the stunning gold plate rhinestone brooch and my initial "C" brooch. All showing on my fab 1950s leather luggage fr my grandpa :)

2 comments:

It-Blogirls said...

beautiiiful chanel sign, love it so much

Mrs Vintage said...

Thx my dear ^^