Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vintage 1970's Mexican Wedding Dress

With a love in vintage wedding dress, I found this lovely vintage 1970's Mexican Wedding Dress in ebay few months before I wed. I got it custom-fit! And I revised the Bell sleeves into this 3/4 slim sleeves which made myself more slim :). Its laces made the dress be a checker pattern, which all are the details. I love it.

I wore it to take some nice pictures in my 1127 big day afternoon. Isn't it an adorable dress? What's the story behind? I believe its original owner was a detail-minded person, as she loved these lace checker pattern, like myself!

Photos were taken by Sunny Chan





6 comments:

roberto syrious said...

love vintage things!!
hope you'll follow me so i'll do the same!!
xoxo

www.syriouslyinfashion.com

Allegra said...

WOW that's amazing!

Sick by Trend said...

ohh so beautiful!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

It-Blogirls said...

WOW stunning!

Cylia said...

waow. super pretty dress.

potpie du monde said...

Gorgeous chic post! Loving your blog!