Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back To 1987-1993...

Time to go back to 1980s...study life in my wonderful primary school - St Matthew's. I had attended its banquet dinner for its 135th anniversary celebration last night. So glad that 12 of our classmates joined and filled a table. We spent the time together, chatted a lots and met those previous teachers and principals. So awesome!


I wore this vintage white cotton shirt with a pair of Beige Zara baggy trousers.
I have custom altered the hip part to be fitter to my body size actually.
Vintage big leather clutch from Anne Klein. 

Love this suede open toe heels from Aerosoles, so comfy!


Love this floral embroidery patterns on the cotton shirt...
Thanks my eldest sister, Noel for taking those pictures for me XD

*********************************************************

During the whole evening....
We met those old classmates, previous teachers and principals...
time to fly back 1987-1993...omg! I really miss the old days....

 

Looking forward to our next gathering in future!! xoxo

Entering GIVEAWAY HERE

OR

Enjoy 20% off in my STORE

♥!

10 comments:

Flo said...

aww I love your shoes
you seemed like you had fun

www.fantailflo.com

Michelle Lee said...

amazing shoes :)

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh how fun!! :D I love your outfit, especially the pants :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Anonymous said...

I love your pants and purse! Super cute :)

Kat
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Charity said...

Those pants are lovely ....I like the cut and colour!

Anonymous said...

love these pants!!

brittany - moccasin run said...

lovely outfit! i am really enjoying your pants :)

-brittany

http://prettylittlevintage.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

love love loveee this outfit! you look so clean and classy<3 your shoes are rare and unique!

xx
http://www.trend-ish.com

SWK said...

Ohh, I love this look on you. It's simple, chic, and classy.

Stefany said...

Your outfit looks very ZARA-like. :)