Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Goodbye! Gorgeous Leather Boots!

Recently I have been a shoes slave...had bought over 10 shoes in 2 months...some were sandals, some were heels...some were vintage...some were new...opps! I need to free some space for them, and as a matter of facts, I want to be not that quilty of buying too many!!

Say goodbye to this lovely Benetton Boots. I love their geniune leather. And they are long enough to roll up and down, can be 2 styles for outfits. I have found a lovely new master for them.
Thanks Tara @ Australia. I'm sure they will be great in your good hands XD.



♥!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

♥nice post.)) love your blog.)♥

rohinie said...

cute boots...

Adriana Gastélum said...

those boots are classic :D good luck to them with their new owner! <3

Style With K said...

nice blog! i would like to have new blogger friends! I always follow back = )



kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Anonymous said...

what a great pair of black boots! everyone needs a good pair of leather boots like these

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That's one lucky lady. Enjoy your awesome boots!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

They're such awesome boots! I definitely need more shoes in my closet because I usually just buy new clothes instead of accessories! Shoes are a great investment though! xoxoxoo