Monday, June 13, 2011

A Small Velvet Bag

I don't have small purse, recently when I hearted a discounted Chloe's small denim bag in shopbop.com, but the last one had been purchased by someone else :( So sad. I tried to find the same one in other places, but afterwards, I discovered this same style but in black velvet in ebay, love!


Chloe Black velvet with golden hardwares...

I carried it to attend the surprised birthday party of my hubby's best friend last Sunday.
I wore old Zara top, Club Monaco jeans, leather flats and fav silver necklace with star annd double happiness pendants =]



Love this pic!! Superman Howard joined the party and used the remote control...:) haha!

Happy Birthday to Eson (Right 2)

♥!

13 comments:

Marie said...

Great little bag!


Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
June giveaway

Cinderella's Closet said...

I love your oldie but goody Zara top.

xoxo

Cinderella's Closet NYC

Yuliya Fashionblog said...

Love your bag ♥
Bisous

Kate L. said...

Your bag is cute. I love it:)

Fashion Cat
www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

Joana said...

love the comfy look!
and the bag is amazing!

xx J

http://vintageisthenewblackk.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Such a cute bag!

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

what great details! such a cute bag.

Adriana Gastélum said...

Cute bag :D

I hate too when I'm too slow or too poor to get discounted designer clothes or accesories :(

Kimberly said...

love the bag so adorable!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

loving your new bag.

Love Joice said...

Lovely bag! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


GretchTM said...

Adorable purse!!

Plami said...

The little bag is lovely! Love it!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/