Friday, June 3, 2011

Leather Freak

This is my "new" bag recently. It's a vintage Hermes Amazonia. Honestly, it's not in mint condition. Have folds and dirts inside. But I do think that it's a big project for me to repair it and try my best to return its own beauty. Everything has its own history, I sometimes imagine how its old master carried it beforeXD. I've used high quality leather lotion cleaner and protection cream by Bally. I think it's much more better now.

Yes, I'm a leather freak...I use everything to protect my leather stuffs. So...pls shop my leather bags without worries XD 



Photos by my lovely mom.
She used the little machine with great efforts. 

♥!

11 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

fantastic job! looks really good :)

Adriana Gastélum said...

pretty! i love vintage items and thinking about the latest owner or the first owner :) that bag is full of experiences :D

Barbara von Enger said...

The bag - Simple, functional, chic

Chicca said...

Love the bag!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Super cute bag!

brittany - moccasin run said...

very classic bag. & a little dirt or creases just ads character :)

--brittany--

http://prettylittlevintage.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i love your bag! so cute that your mom took your photos :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Karen said...

I love the bag! so pretty...

Love your blog, come check out mine! :)
xoxo
www.fashion-and-stuff-like-that.blogspot.com

Doganiam Motyle said...

nice, great bag

Anonymous said...

ha i was a little concerned about the content of this post at first but I love it! I'm crazy about leather too and leather care. I saddle soap everything and get matching cream for nicks in lighter leather shoes.
xx

Mrs Vintage said...

tHX GALS ^^